We are a team of Colorado licensed Realtors, in good standing with the National Association of Realtors (NAR), Colorado Association of Realtors and Pikes Peak Area of Realtors. Our team leader, Marsha Looper is certified by NAR as a Military Relocation Professional and has spent years working with the active and retired military in our community. She is experienced and very skilled in Government, VA Loans, Conventional Loans, Private Loans, Refinance and Grants.
Here is a sample of the services we can offer;
1. Realtor assistance in selling a home in the Pikes Peak Region
2. Realtor assistance in purchasing a home in the Pikes Peak Region.
Review lending options with buyers (see LOAN INFO under Buyers Info).
Discuss pros/cons of each type of loan; discuss time lines for loans; discuss closing dates.
Our commission is paid by the seller in all VA transactions, - its the law..
3. Realtor assistance in locating a lender skilled in the Veterans Administration lending requirements.
5. Babysitting services paid for buyers with contracts with our team.
8. Comprehensive Market Analysis of homes before the seller puts the home on the market.
9. Approximate sellers net proceeds upon a sale.
10. Ensuring all contractual disclosures and documents are submitted within the time frames allowed in the contract.
11. Scheduling Home Inspections, Appraisals, Walk Throughs and other meetings to ensure the seller and buyers are represented during each step of the process.
12. Title company will meet buyer or seller at their place of employment or home for signatures if requested.
13. Review all known easements, leases, water rights, mineral rights, conservation easements with property owners prior to selling or purchasing home.
14. Review HOA documents with buyers and sellers prior to closing if necessary.
15. Review property borders and recommend surveys or Improvement Location Certificates.
16. Review inspections and appraisals prior to closing with buyers/sellers if necessary.
REAL ESTATE SERVICES